T60 Cab Chassis
The best workmate
The T60 Ute has the tough build and all the robust features needed to take you anywhere, be it work or play. Not forgetting the rugged good looks to match. Don’t expect you or your passengers to rough it either; cruise in comfort and safety, thanks to the host of innovative technologies, creature comforts and 5 star ANCAP Safety Rating. You’re definitely in good hands.
Now you can please all the people, all the time – from workday to weekend, and everything in between. And with two Dual Cab trim levels, Pro and Luxe, and two Cab Chassis models, we dare you to find an option that isn’t suited to you and your needs.
*Cab Chassis Model Shown
Willing and able
Do what you need to do, go where you need to go. The T60 Cab Chassis is up to any challenge you care to take on – work or play. With its 110kW/360Nm 2.8 litre turbo diesel engine and 3 tonne towing capacity, it has more than enough guts to handle both your weekday workload and your weekend toys. And with 4WD, the options are in your hands; its also loaded with 16-inch alloy wheels, angular headlights and a predatory grille which gives you a ute that’s always ready for action.
No need to
Your ute may cop a bit of rough treatment, but that doesn’t mean you have to. The T60 Cab Chassis will keep you cool in summer and warm in winter with air conditioning, allowing you to get the job done. And talk about convenience! cruise control makes highway driving a breeze, which you can control straight from the steering wheel. Not forgetting Bluetooth to keep you connected, a 12V power outlet and a USB port all helping make your work day easier.
A 5 Star ANCAP Safety Rating means
its crawling with safety features
No matter how rugged the vehicle, safety’s always a priority. And in the 5 Star ANCAP Safety Rated T60, you – and everyone around you – can rest assured that this ute is packed with safety features. It has 6 airbags and Electronic Stability Control, as standard. Smart safety, too. The Adaptive Front-lighting System(AFS) means you are given added viewability when cruising at night as the system adjusts the lights in the direction you intend to travel. Electronic Brake Assist(EBA) and Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) the powerhouse combo for braking confidence. The Hill Assist System stops you from rolling back on hills when you take your foot off the brake. Weekend or weekday, you’ll be glad you have the T60 Cab Chassis on your side.
Peace of Mind
The Reassurance of
LDV Roadside Assist supports you and your vehicle for the period of your manufacturer’s warranty, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The Convenience of
a Loan Car Program
New LDV vehicles purchased from an LDV Dealer after 1 November 2014 come with the reassurance of roadside assistance for the period of the vehicle warranty.
For information, including terms and conditions:
If you require assistance, call our toll free number
1800 709 832 and please have the following information ready:
- ✔ Your VIN number
- ✔ Your vehicle’s registration number
- ✔ Your location and a description of the problem
- ✔ Where possible, a telephone number so that we can remain in contact
LDV T60 Ute Cab Chassis
LDV T60 Ute Cab Chassis Specification 4WD Manual Type 2.8 L Turbo Diesel with Variable Geometry Turbocharger (VGT) and Intercooler Maximum Power (kW) 110 @ 3400 rpm Maximum Torque (Nm) 360 @ 1600-2800 rpm Displacement (cc) 2776 Transmission 6 Speed Compression Ratio 17:1 No. of Valves 16 No. of Cylinders 4 Bore x Stroke (mm) 94×100
LDV T60 Ute Cab Chassis Specification 4WD Manual Ratios 6-speed Manual 1st 4.371 2nd 2.27 3rd 1.443 4th 1 5th 0.817 6th 0.679 Reverse 4.253 Final Drive 3.818 Low Range 2.48
- Steering, Suspension and Brakes
LDV T60 Ute Cab Chassis Specification 4WD Manual Steering – Rack and Pinion Hydraulic Power Assisted ✔ Front Suspension – Double-Wishbone ✔ Rear Suspension – Heavy Duty Leaf-Spring ✔ Brakes – Front, disc ✔ Brakes – Rear, disc ✔ Wheels and Tyres 16″ Alloy Wheels with 245/70 R16 Tyres Spare Wheel 16″ Alloy Wheels with 245/70 R16 Tyres
- Fuel and Emissions
LDV T60 Ute Cab Chassis Specification 4WD Manual Fuel Tank (Litres) 75 Combined Fuel Consumption, L/100km 2 8.8 Carbon Dioxide Emmissions (g/km) 233 Emissions Standard Euro 5
- Capacities, Dimensions and Weights 3
LDV T60 Ute Cab Chassis Specification 4WD Manual Approach Angle (unladen, degrees) 27 Departure Angle (unladen, degrees) 24.2 Front Overhang (mm) 942 Front Track/Rear Track (mm) 1580/1580 Ground Clearance (unladen) (mm) 215 Overall Height (mm) 1809 Overall Width (Exterior Mirrors extended) (mm) 2145 Overall Width (Exterior Mirrors folded) (mm) 1900 Ramp Breakover Angle (degrees) 21.3° Turning Circle (kerb to kerb) (m) 12.6 Wading Depth (mm) 550 Wheelbase (mm) 3155 Tray External Width (mm) 1842 Tray Internal Width (mm) 1777 Tray Internal Length (mm) 2550 Tray Weight (kg) 149 Front Headroom 1010 Front Legroom (mm) 1053 Front Shoulder Room (mm) 1483 Axle Load Capacity – Front (kg) 1220 Axle Load Capacity – Rear (kg) 1830 Gross Combined Vehicle Mass (kg) 6050 Gross Vehicle Mass (kg) 3050 Kerb Weight (kg) 1720 Payload (kg)4 1255 Towing Capacity – Braked (kg) 3000 Towing Capacity – Unbraked (kg) 750
- Safety, Security and Driver Assistance
LDV T60 Ute Cab Chassis Specification 4WD Manual 5 Star ANCAP Safety Rating ✔ Fatigue Reminder and attention Assist 5 ✔ 1 Remote Key and 1 Normal Key ✔ Airbags (6) – Driver and front passenger airbags (2), side bags (2), curtain bags (2) ✔ Seat Belts Front Dual Pretensioning ✔ Daytime Running Lights ✔ Adaptive Front-Lighting System (AFS) ✔ Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) ✔ Electronic Brake Assist (EBA) ✔ Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD) ✔ Electronic Stability Program (ESP) ✔ Hill Descent Control (HDC) ✔ Hill-Start Assist System (HAS) ✔ Roll Movement Intervention (RMI) ✔ Traction Control System (TCS) ✔ Vehicle Dynamics Control (VDC) ✔ Engine Immobiliser ✔ Fog Lights ✔ Remote Control Locking ✔ Lockable Glove Box ✔ Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) ✔
LDV T60 Ute Cab Chassis Specification 4WD Manual Side Mirrors – Heated ✔ Door Mirrors – Body Colour ✔ Mudflaps ✔ LED Headlights – Auto Dusk Sensing ✔ Rain Sensing Windscreen Wipers ✔
- Comfort and Convenience
LDV T60 Ute Cab Chassis Specification 4WD Manual Steering column – Height adjustable ✔ 12V Power Outlet ✔ Air Conditioning ✔ Cruise Control ✔ Rear View Mirror – Manual Dimming ✔
LDV T60 Ute Cab Chassis Specification 4WD Manual 2 Seats ✔ Driver’s Seat – 6 way Manual adjustment ✔ Passenger’s Seat – 4 way Manual adjustment ✔ Cloth Seats ✔
- Audio and Communication
LDV T60 Ute Cab Chassis Specification 4WD Manual 2 Speakers ✔ AM/FM Stereo Radio, Bluetooth and MP3 ✔ USB Ports (1) ✔
LDV T60 Ute Cab Chassis Specification 4WD Manual 5 year/130,000km (whichever occurs first) Warranty ✔ 5 year/130,000km (whichever occurs first) Roadside Assist ✔ 10 year Body Anti Perforation Warranty ✔
- View Disclaimers
2. Fuel consumption figures according to ADR 81/02 derived from laboratory testing. Factors including but not limited to driving style, road and traffic conditions, environmental influences, vehicle condition and accessories fitted,will in practice in the real world lead to figures which generally differ from those advertised. Advertised figures are meant for comparison amongst vehicles only.
3. Payload and kerb weight figures are based on vehicle certification. It is the driver’s responsibility to ensure: weight of fully loaded vehicles do not exceed GVM; front and rear axle load limits are not individually exceeded; the combined weight of the fully loaded vehicle (including tow ball download when towing) and trailer does not exceed the GCM; compliance to State and Territory towing regulations. Payload is the combined value of occupants, luggage, cargo, added options, accessories and tow ball download (when towing). Kerb weight includes the vehicle with a full tank of fuel and all standard equipment excluding occupants. Additional weights of optional features, occupants, luggage, cargo, accessories and tow ball download (when towing) must be taken into account when calculating payload and kerb weight. When a genuine tow bar and wiring are fitted, blind spot monitoring will be disabled.
4. Safety technologies may not operate optimally under all driving conditions and effectiveness depends on many factors. Driver is responsible for safe and attentive driving. See owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Self engages when required under 30 km/h.
6. Leather accented features and upholstery contain some synthetic materials.
7. Subject to terms and conditions on ldvautomotive.com.au
All information in this document is correct at time of publication however variations may occur from time to time and Ateco Automotive Pty Ltd insofar as is permitted by law to do so, shall not be liable in any way as a result of any reliance by any person on anything contained in this document.
- Overview view
Condition: Manufacture Year: Make: Model: Badge: Series: Body type: Seating Capacity: Exterior Colour: No. of Gears: Transmission: Drivetrain: Engine: Fuel Type: Kilometres: Registration Plate: Stock No: VIN:
- Finance Calculator view* The calculations performed and the results provided by the calculators on this website are estimates only and should be treated as a guide. The calculations and information provided using the calculators should not be your only source of information and advice when making financial decisions. For a quote or to apply for finance please contact us.
- Trading hours view
- Location view