2. Fuel consumption figures according to ADR 81/02 derived from laboratory testing. Factors including but not limited to driving style, road and traffic conditions, environmental influences, vehicle condition and accessories fitted,will in practice in the real world lead to figures which generally differ from those advertised. Advertised figures are meant for comparison amongst vehicles only.
3. Payload and kerb weight figures are based on vehicle certification. It is the driver’s responsibility to ensure: weight of fully loaded vehicles do not exceed GVM; front and rear axle load limits are not individually exceeded; the combined weight of the fully loaded vehicle (including tow ball download when towing) and trailer does not exceed the GCM; compliance to State and Territory towing regulations. Payload is the combined value of occupants, luggage, cargo, added options, accessories and tow ball download (when towing). Kerb weight includes the vehicle with a full tank of fuel and all standard equipment excluding occupants. Additional weights of optional features, occupants, luggage, cargo, accessories and tow ball download (when towing) must be taken into account when calculating payload and kerb weight. When a genuine tow bar and wiring are fitted, blind spot monitoring will be disabled.
4. Safety technologies may not operate optimally under all driving conditions and effectiveness depends on many factors. Driver is responsible for safe and attentive driving. See owner’s manual for complete details.
5. Self engages when required under 30 km/h.
6. Leather accented features and upholstery contain some synthetic materials.
7. Subject to terms and conditions on ldvautomotive.com.au
All information in this document is correct at time of publication however variations may occur from time to time and Ateco Automotive Pty Ltd insofar as is permitted by law to do so, shall not be liable in any way as a result of any reliance by any person on anything contained in this document.